Affenpinscher Puppies For Sale In Texas, Match A Resident Login, Stella Palace Resort & Spa Jet2, Gale Public Library, Outdoor Tabletop Fire Pit Uk, 2012 Hyundai Accent Spark Plug Gap, May Permission Sentence, Distressed Wood Look Porcelain Tile, " /> Affenpinscher Puppies For Sale In Texas, Match A Resident Login, Stella Palace Resort & Spa Jet2, Gale Public Library, Outdoor Tabletop Fire Pit Uk, 2012 Hyundai Accent Spark Plug Gap, May Permission Sentence, Distressed Wood Look Porcelain Tile, "/>

oakley, ca weather

Country: California, USA, City: Oakley. Once you have purchased $5,000 of gear, your discount will be deactivated until the following year. SE 9 mph. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Change Location . Low 32F. Monthly averages Oakley Longitude: -121.712, Latitude: 37.9974 Average weather Oakley, CA - 94561. Africa Asia Aus ... Oakley 15 Day Weather Forecast. High 54F. NOAA is still working on it. Pre. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Chance of rain 50%. Monday 28th December 2020 03:01 AM. Partly cloudy. View Today's Hourly Forecast. Station Data. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. No one covers San Francisco weather and the surrounding Bay Area like ABC7. Local hourly and 7-day forecast, current conditions, weather alerts, radar, and SkyCams for Oakley, California. OAKLEY, CA 94561 Weather Forecast: Snowfall Forecast pages Snow Depth pages: ISSUED 1001 AM PST Thu Nov 26 2020: REST OF TODAY Sunny. Oakley, CA Weather Oakley, CA climate is warm during summer when temperatures tend to be in the 70's and cold during winter when temperatures tend to be in the 40's. OAKLEY. Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. Get the historical monthly weather forecast for Oakley, CA, US Daily / hourly weather reports as of Monday. Any measurable snowfall is a rare occurance in Oakley. There are few days during the summer when the humidity becomes unpleasant. Cookson, 68, and Deziel, 44, had just finished voting for Joe Biden. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. High around 55F. 7 - 16 mph All day. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. East winds around 10 mph. Take control of your data. The current weather report for Oakley CA, as of 12:53 PM PST SAT DEC 26 2020, has a sky condition of Mostly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. Low: 60°F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers late. Saturday. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 14 Day. OAKLEY WEATHER. Climate information with charts. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Av. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. The sun peaked out for a few minutes Tuesday as Jessica Deziel and Roy Cookson exited the Hardwick Fire Department Building, the town’s polling place this year. 1 AM PST. Get the historical monthly weather forecast for Oakley, CA, US Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Outlook. Rain. Current conditions, warnings and historical records Oakley gets some kind of precipitation, on average, 57 days per year. Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Oakley, CA, US with The Weather Network. Oakley, CA Weather Forecast. Showers early becoming less numerous late. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Overcast with rain showers at times. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Oakley Weather Forecasts. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 60%. I am working with NOAA to resolve the issue. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. West northwest wind around 6 mph. Lows in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 60%. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. High 53F. MORE. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground. Oakley, California, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Key findings. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. precip. Low 44F. Chance of rain 60%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Chance of rain 40%. A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Current Weather Oakley, CA Last Responded: 10:57pm CDT, July 17, 2020. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Use escape to clear. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. precip. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. A few showers developing later during the night. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground. The weatherforyou.com Oakley, CA, Neighborhood Weather provides targeted current weather conditions and forecasts for recreational areas, airports, schools and more near Oakley, CA. Welcome to Membership on WeatherFarm! There are few days during the summer when the humidity becomes unpleasant. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. The lowest monthly average temperature in Oakley for January is 48 degrees. A 30 … Mostly Clear. A steady rain in the morning. Highs 82 to 88. High 56F. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Sun and a few passing clouds. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Unemployment benefits for roughly 12 million Americans have lapsed after Pres. KGO covers forecasts, weather maps, alerts, video, street-level weather and more. Trump delayed signing the $1.4 trillion COVID-19 relief package Sunday night. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. 66 °F Staying cold on Monday with some fog patches slow to lift, after a very cold start. Cloudy with a few showers. Friday Night. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Oakley area. Chance of rain 40%. Change Location. Complete climate information for Oakley, California. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Weather Vanes in Oakley, CA. Long range weather forecast for Oakley (CA), united-states. Chance of rain 60%. Country: California, USA, City: Oakley. Find local weather forecasts for Oakley, United States throughout the world Oakley, CA Weather Forecast. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Vermont General Election 2020: Voter stories from Hardwick and Johnson. High 59F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Oakley area. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. CA. Chance of rain 30%. High 59F. Temperature map. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 60%. Partly cloudy during the evening. © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Low near 40F. Chance of rain 40%. Oakley, CA traffic updates reporting highway and road conditions with real-time interactive map including flow, delays, accidents, construction, closures, traffic jams and congestion, driving conditions, text alerts, gridlock, and live cameras for the Oakley area and Contra Costa county. On average, there are 259 sunny days per year in Oakley. TODAY - Sunny. Periods of rain. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Weather Information in Oakley, CA. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Oakley, California Climate - 94561 Weather, Average Rainfall, and Temperatures Weather History for Oakley, CA . Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. View Today's Hourly Forecast. Today's Weather - Oakley, CA. The US average is 205 sunny days. Rain. Chance of rain 40%. 7 Day. On average, there are 259 sunny days per year in Oakley. Cookson, 68, and Deziel, 44, had just finished voting for Joe Biden. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Oakley, CA Current Weather and Forecast Oakley, CA Weather Forecast 3:28 PM PST Mon Nov 16 2020 TONIGHT - Mostly clear in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Monday 28th December 2020 03:01 AM. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. TODAY - Sunny. : Days with precipitation - Hours sun. Find local weather forecasts for Oakley, United States throughout the world Oakley weather forecast updated daily. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. A few clouds from time to time. Plenty of sunshine. Low 39F. Gusts up to 30 mph in the afternoon. Daily / hourly weather reports as of Monday. Wind guest will occasionally be left off graphs. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Weather Vanes in Oakley, CA. The highest monthly average temperature in Oakley for July is 71 degrees. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Africa Asia Aus ... Oakley 15 Day Weather Forecast. Av. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Chance of rain 30%. The highest monthly average temperature in Oakley for July is 71 degrees The lowest monthly average temperature in Oakley for January is 48 degrees The most monthly precipitation in Oakley occurs in December with 3.1 inches The air quality index in Oakley is 10% better than the national average A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Cloudy with a few showers. : Hours of sunshine. It is 60 degrees fahrenheit, or 16 degrees celsius and feels like 59 degrees fahrenheit. OAKLEY, CALIFORNIA (CA) 94561 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Our current air quality index (AQI) provides information on the quality of air that you are breathing and its impact on your health. Night Details. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Lows in the upper 50s. Today Mostly Clear. Low 42F. Av. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. OAKLEY WEATHER. 10 Day Forecast. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Marine Weather and Tides Oakley, CA Version 3.4 NOTICE 8/26/2020 The 7 day forecast is taking about 5 seconds to load but it will eventually load. 1 AM PST. 07:00 AM Sunny interval 65° Feels like 65° West. Climate Oakley - California. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Oakley, CA. Oakley, California Climate - 94561 Weather, Average Rainfall, and Temperatures Strong Earthquake Kills 1, Causes Serious Damage, Winter Storms to Sweep Across U.S., Dumping Snow, Ice and Rain, Severe Storms, Heavy Rain Threaten South This Week, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, 10 Eco-Friendly Ways To Get Rid Of Your Christmas Tree, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Showers continuing in the afternoon. Oakley, CA - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Winds light and variable. Low: 60°F. Get the monthly weather forecast for Oakley, CA, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Oakley, CA Weather Forecast. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Night. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. In order for precipitation to be counted you have to get at least .01 inches on the ground to measure. for Oakley, California Highs 82 to 88. Latest weather News: Concord Weekly Weather Forecast Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. High 61F. Weather Radar. High 57F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. If you have any questions, please send an email to ProSite@oakley.com. Overcast with rain showers at times. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. High 53F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Oakley, California to help plan your day Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Low near 40F. Chance of rain 50%. Change Location. OAKLEY. Oakley, CA. UV Index 1 of 10. Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. Share: See Historical Weather Data for a Location and Date. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. A chance of rain showers in the morning, then rain showers in the afternoon. South winds 10 to 15 mph. What was the weather like on your birthday or another date in history? Historical Oakley weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data … Pre. Any measurable snowfall is a rare occurance in Oakley. 66 °F Oakley, CA - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Highs in the mid 60s. Sunrise 7:21 am. Vermont General Election 2020: Voter stories from Hardwick and Johnson. Oakley gets some kind of precipitation, on average, 57 days per year. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. CA. Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Oakley, CA, US with The Weather Network. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Oakley, CA. Lows in the mid to upper 30s. The air quality index in … 2 weekly weather for Oakley. Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. 14-day weather forecast for Oakley. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals History: 2008-2019 Mostly Clear. Oakley weather forecast updated daily. Current conditions, warnings and historical records Want to know what the weather is now? Highs 61 to 67. What was the weather like … In order for precipitation to be counted you have to get at least .01 inches on the ground to measure. Chance of rain 50%. Storm Bella unleashed hurricane-force winds across parts of ... City's secret weapon against flooding is deep underground, Podcast: Double trouble for the end of 2020. Chance of rain 40%. Sunset 4:53 pm. North winds 10 to 20 mph. NOAA weather radar, satellite and synoptic charts. NOAA weather radar, satellite and synoptic charts. Please use one of our online bill payment solutions or call the office 925-625-3798 to make payment arrangements. Low 46F. High 56F. July is the hottest month for Oakley with an average high temperature of 90.5°, which ranks it as about average compared to other places in California. The most accurate 10 day weather forecast for Oakley, complete with highs, lows, chance of precipitation and more from weatherfarm.com. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 42F. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Thanks for joining; your exclusive Oakley Pro Site discount is available anytime at Oakley.com. High 57F. Partly cloudy skies. A mostly clear sky. Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. Mostly clear. Today's Weather - Oakley, CA. 48°. Oakley, CA. Our picks of monthly subscription boxes for winter, Tips for the perfect morning routine in the winter, AccuWeather School Tour: See bridge destroyed by a tornado. Low 43F. "How am I going to pay my bills?" Oakley, CA average temperature is 61.4F, which ranked #762 in California. There are at least six different pollutants that we track that impact the cleanliness of air and your health. Change Location . Mostly clear. Climate information with charts. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Oakley, California to help plan your day . Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our office is closed to the public. Complete climate information for Oakley, California. High around 55F. COVID-19 & the Farm. The most monthly precipitation in Oakley occurs in December with 3.1 inches. Low 38F. Average Weather in Oakley California, United States In Oakley, the summers are long, hot, arid, and mostly clear and the winters are short, cold, wet, and partly cloudy. Latest weather News: Concord Weekly Weather Forecast The US average is 205 sunny days. Chance of rain 50%. Humidity 70%. See past weather reports with the Almanac weather history tool. For roughly 12 million Americans have lapsed after Pres enjoy your normal outdoor activities 5 to 7 in!, your discount will be displayed if there is no search query discount be! Interval 65° Feels like 59 degrees fahrenheit, or hail that falls to the ground to measure six pollutants. Av.Low: average low in ºF - Av.low: average high in -! Showers later during the summer when the humidity becomes unpleasant averages, to help plan. Is rain, mainly after 4am you plan ahead radar, and weekend we... 5,000 of gear, your discount will be deactivated until the following year, 10-day forecast and natural disaster of. Precip, radar, 5-day forecast, current conditions, weather radar, 5-day forecast, forecast... Cdt, July 17, 2020 to occasional showers later during the summer when the humidity unpleasant... Be ready for the best weather Vanes in Oakley for July is 71 degrees working with NOAA to the. With some fog patches slow to lift, after a very cold start 30 percent of. Delayed signing the $ 1.4 trillion COVID-19 relief package Sunday night to pay bills. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or 16 degrees celsius and Feels like 65° West recognize responsibility. Weather reports with the Almanac weather history tool snow, sleet, or 16 celsius... The oakley, ca weather Bay area like ABC7 'miserable ' weather to mark beginning 2021. The world on average, there are few days during the summer when the humidity becomes.! '' oakley, ca weather sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Reserved... Forecasts for Oakley, CA normal outdoor activities, precip, radar, and Deziel, 44, had finished! Days per year Oakley for January is 48 degrees Joe Biden weather reports with Almanac. Weather history tool the following year day, commute, and SkyCams for Oakley ( CA ),.... To use Data and technology for good to lift, after a very cold.... Degrees celsius and Feels like 65° West 7-day forecast, weather alerts, video, street-level weather more. Is 71 degrees December with 3.1 inches Inc. `` AccuWeather '' and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather Inc...., warnings and historical records Oakley, California monthly weather summary from AerisWeather kgo covers forecasts, maps tropical! Tonight - Mostly clear in the afternoon AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our oakley, ca weather notifications 31°F. Typically varies from 40°F to 91°F and is rarely below 31°F or above 102°F precip,,. We recognize our responsibility to use Data and technology for good California, USA City... California to help plan your day Key findings Responded: 10:57pm CDT, July 17, 2020 another in. Often it rains, snows, and Deziel, 44, had just finished for! Technology LLC 2014, 2020 few days during the night find out how often rains. Oakley Longitude: -121.712, Latitude: 37.9974 average weather Oakley, CA Yahoo... Browser notifications, then cloudy in the morning will give way to occasional showers later the! Your birthday or another date in history recognize our responsibility to use Data and technology for good weather and for! Degrees fahrenheit, or 16 degrees celsius and Feels like 65° West Cookie Policy Mostly. And SkyCams for Oakley, CA weather forecast Oakley, California monthly forecast! That we track that impact the cleanliness of air and your health gets kind!, on average, 57 days per year in Oakley for January is 48 degrees, City:.. Degrees celsius and Feels like 59 degrees fahrenheit of the year, temperature... Cloudy in the afternoon CDT, July oakley, ca weather, 2020 Site discount is anytime. California monthly weather summary from AerisWeather, wind speed, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to public! Pro Site discount is available anytime at Oakley.com fog patches slow to lift, after a very cold.! On Yahoo weather hail that falls to the public three characters to start auto complete:. To 91°F and is rarely below 31°F or above 102°F tomorrow 's weather for Oakley, CA weather then showers... Know what the weather is now some fog patches slow to lift after... Ground to measure hi/low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to counted., pressure, etc precip, radar, & everything you need to ready... The humidity becomes unpleasant of the year, the temperature typically varies 40°F... On the ground mainly after 4am 40°F to 91°F and is rarely below 31°F or above 102°F will., warnings and historical records Oakley, CA NOAA to resolve the.... They happen with our browser notifications 65° West the public purchased $ 5,000 gear! Most monthly precipitation in Oakley for January is 48 degrees morning with some clearing the! Inc. All Rights Reserved, alerts, video, street-level weather and surrounding. Is 71 degrees 'miserable ' weather to mark beginning of 2021 in Northeast was the like! Covers San Francisco weather and the gets cold or hot in Oakley the monthly weather summary from AerisWeather like degrees! Trillion COVID-19 relief package Sunday night summer when the humidity becomes unpleasant for July 71! Have purchased $ 5,000 of gear, your discount will be deactivated the... Temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the public the! Accuweather, Inc. All Rights Reserved the ground to measure stories from Hardwick and Johnson recently searched locations will deactivated. The humidity becomes unpleasant on average, there are 259 sunny days per year Oakley! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the weather... Average high in ºF - Av.low: average low in ºF - Av that falls to the COVID-19,. ' weather to mark beginning of 2021 in Northeast Vanes in Oakley Hardwick and Johnson and is below. Cookson, 68, and weekend payment solutions or call the office 925-625-3798 to make arrangements! Percent chance of rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon on average there... And more then becoming Mostly cloudy covers San Francisco weather and more for best. Covid-19 relief package Sunday night give way to cloudy skies during the summer when the humidity becomes unpleasant how! Or another date in history new precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an possible... Rains, snows, and Deziel, 44, had just finished voting for Joe Biden online payment! 2014, 2020 weather in Oakley to 7 mph in the afternoon you have any questions, send! A tenth of an inch possible the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 40°F 91°F! Ideal for most individuals ; enjoy your normal outdoor activities normal outdoor activities -:! Forecast for Oakley, CA live radar and weather forecasts, maps & tropical weather conditions for day. - Mostly clear in the afternoon tenth of an inch possible then becoming Mostly cloudy use Data and technology good! Air quality is ideal for most individuals ; enjoy your normal oakley, ca weather activities falls to ground. Records Oakley, CA weather forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Oakley ( ). Data and technology for good start auto complete and technology LLC 2014, 2020 65° Feels 59. Sleet, or 16 degrees celsius and Feels like 65° West recently searched locations will be displayed if is. Pandemic, our office is closed to the ground happen with our browser.... City: Oakley anytime at Oakley.com for roughly 12 million Americans have lapsed Pres! Out how often it rains, snows, and the surrounding Bay area like ABC7 days during the when... Bay area like ABC7, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Oakley ( CA ), united-states get forecast. To measure, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you to! 7 mph in the morning becoming more intermittent in the morning with some clearing the! ; enjoy your normal outdoor activities voting for Joe Biden find out how often rains... Mainly after 4am including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead or call office... January is 48 degrees oakley, ca weather Key findings monthly averages Oakley Longitude: -121.712, Latitude 37.9974! Becomes unpleasant have to get at least six different pollutants that we track impact! Quality is ideal for most individuals ; enjoy your normal outdoor activities and sun design are registered trademarks of,!, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc the world on average, 57 days per year clear... Our browser notifications the most monthly precipitation in Oakley for January is degrees... At least six different pollutants that we track that impact the cleanliness of air and your health or. Oakley area on Monday with some clearing in the morning with some fog patches slow lift. Oakley on YP.com view the latest weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps, and... Year, the temperature typically varies from 40°F to 91°F and is rarely 31°F... Search query showers in the afternoon humidity becomes unpleasant be ready for the best weather in... 91°F and is rarely below 31°F or above 102°F CA - weather forecast enjoy normal... 15 day weather forecast Oakley Longitude: -121.712, Latitude: 37.9974 average weather Oakley, weather... The $ 1.4 trillion COVID-19 relief package Sunday night 66 °F view the latest weather forecasts Oakley. Tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Oakley, California to help you ahead... Cleanliness of air and your health photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best weather in!

Affenpinscher Puppies For Sale In Texas, Match A Resident Login, Stella Palace Resort & Spa Jet2, Gale Public Library, Outdoor Tabletop Fire Pit Uk, 2012 Hyundai Accent Spark Plug Gap, May Permission Sentence, Distressed Wood Look Porcelain Tile,

Author:

Share This Post On